Loading...

Emtee’s son Logan hospitalised after accidentally drinking lean from a baby bottle

– Rapper Emtee youngest son spent a night in hospital after drinking lean.

– Lean caused young Logan to have a seizure.

– Lean is a mixture of cough syrup and soft drinks like sprite.

– His mother thought it was the cranberry juice she bought for the baby.

– Doctors confirmed he is now completely fine.

Rapper Emtee’s addiction to lean almost cause the death of his son. According to his brother-in-law the rapper’s son spent a night in ICU last week after his father’s lean was mistaken for cranberry juice which young Logan loves so much. Her mother gave Logan a baby bottle full of lean thinking it’s juice.
LEAN IS EVERYWHERE IN HIS HOUSE, IN THE FRIDGE YOU’LL FIND BOTTLES OF DIFFERENT DRINKS MIXED WITH COUGH SYRUP
Emtee brother-in-law told us lean is everywhere in his house. “In the fridge you’ll find bottles of different drinks mixed with cough syrup. My sister said she put a glass of juice on the table waiting for it to be a little less cold before she can give it to the baby, when she came back for the glass there was two glass with same content so she chose the one that was not very cold”

“Emtee could have killed his own child, but we all understand it was an accident. he loves his children so much he was so devastated the whole time the baby was in hospital he was blaming himself”
Emtee refused to comment on the matter but simply wanted to know who told us.